In the event of a problem or a dispute it is often easiest to contact the company directly, and in many cases you will be able to resolve the issue immediately. In the case of a legal dispute you should contact a lawyer.

Taking action with a complaint against a company displaying the Shop With Confidence seal.

  • Your first contact for complaints should be with the company itself
  • Your second contact should be with your national consumer protection authorities
  • If the issue is not resolved contact ERA Europe’s independent Self-Regulation Officer

Information about European organizations can be found on the site of the EASA: European Advertising Standards Alliance.